The RANCHER®, now featuring a Hannay Hose Reel, is a compact and lightweight unit designed for use on ATVs and small utility vehicles. Commonly used in wildland-urban interface areas to rapidly access remote areas beyond the reach of standard skid units.
A RANCHER® can be used for a variety of water-handling applications such as park and spot fire patrol, prescribed burns, mop-up operations, and general farm and rural community work. It is easy to operate and maintain and can effortlessly slide on and off a vehicle as needed.
• Attack-line firefighting
• Park and spot fire patrol
• Prescribed burns
• Mop-up operations
• Rapid interventions in remote areas
• General farm and rural community work
Features & Benefits
• Turnkey solution ready to deploy and operate
• Easy to operate and maintain
• Compact and lightweight ideal for rapid intervention
• Can slide on and off a vehicle as needed
• Robust base with rails and cut-outs for easy lifting
• Optional foam capability
• Optional canvas cover for unit protection during transport and storage